Translate

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Piz Tri!!!

Piz Tri - how lucky we are to call this our home mountain! Here I am again, the third time in eight days. I just can't resist. I feel like I could touch the blue sky from up here. It makes the effort worth it every time.

There is a little bit of snow twinkling in the sunlight, but it feels like summer. I could almost sunbathe on the rocks! 

I eat a few chestnuts and drink some water and then I get ready to run back down to Malonno. How happy I feel to be able to run and enjoy my life here in these mountains

 See you soon Piz Tri! 


Piz Tri - quanto siamo fortunati di chiamarla la nostra montagna di casa! Eccomi di nuovo qui, la terza volta in otto giorni. Non riesco proprio a resistere. Mi sento come se potessi toccare il cielo blu da quassรน. Ne vale la pena ogni volta.

C'รจ un po' di neve che brilla nella luce del sole, ma sembra estate. Potrei quasi prendere il sole sulla roccia.

Mangio delle castagne e bevo un po' di acqua e poi mi preparo per tornare fino a Malonno a corsa. Quanto mi sento felice di poter correre e godermi la vita qui in queste montagne. 

A presto Piz Tri!


Blue sky!

At the summit!

Rocks!

Jump!

Snow!

When did you last go to Piz Tri? Tell me about it in the comments! 

See you tomorrow!
Heidi ๐Ÿ’™

Quando sei stato l'ultima volta in Piz Tri? Dimmelo nei commenti!

Ci vediamo domani!
Heidi ๐Ÿ’™




No comments:

Post a Comment