Translate

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Dragon 😻

 This is my kitten Dragon. He is just over 8 weeks old. 

Questo è il mio gattino si chiama Dragon. Ha poco più di 8 settimane.


In the morning when I get up, the first thing I hear is Dragon meowing from the other room. He is hungry!

Nella mattina, quando mi alzo, la prima cosa che sento è il miagolio di dragon dall'altra stanza. Lui è affamato!


I give Dragon some food and then go running. 

Do del cibo a Dragon e poi vado a correre.


When I come back home, Dragon loves to run around and play. 

Quando torno a casa, Dragon ama correre e giocare.


He especially likes to climb up my legs and bite my feet!

Gli piace soprattutto arrampicarsi sulle gambe e mordermi i piedi!


In fact while I am writing this he is trying to chase my fingers across the computer keyboard!

Infatti mentre scrivo questo sta cercando di inseguire le mie dita sulla tastiera del computer!



Happy Tuesday from me and Dragon!

Buon martedì da me e Dragon!


A domani, 

Heidi 


No comments:

Post a Comment