Translate

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

A Snowy Adventure ❄🏃‍♀️

This morning I put on my adidasTERREX COLD.RDY boots and set out to find some snow!

Stamattina ho indossato i miei scarponi adidasTERREX COLD.RDY e sono partita alla ricerca della neve!


First of all I went to Moscio and then I followed the paths to Lando and then up to Lezza. 

Prima sono andata a Moscio e poi ho seguito i sentieri per Lando e poi per Lezza.





When I arrived at Lezza it started to snow!

Quando sono arrivata a Lezza ha iniziato a nevicare!





Between Lezza and Loritto it looked like no one had passed through there before and so there was a lot of snow. I tried to run through the deep snow.

Tra Lezza e Loritto sembrava che non ci fosse passato nessuno e quindi c'era molta neve. Ho provato a correre sulla neve profonda.




It was a lot of fun! I'm really enjoying going out in the snow in these days... I just have to learn how to ski now!

È stato molto divertente! Mi piace molto andare sulla neve in questi giorni ... devo solo imparare a sciare adesso!




See you tomorrow!

Heidi 

No comments:

Post a Comment