Translate

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Sheep!!! ๐Ÿ‘

This morning we finally got to see some blue sky and sunshine after many days of fog, rain, cloud and snow. 

Stamattina finalmente abbiamo potuto vedere un po' di cielo azzurro e sole dopo molti giorni di nebbia, pioggia, nuvole e neve.


Yesterday afternoon I went by foot to pay my monthly rent and to buy a few things from the supermarket. I walked past these sheep and just had to take a picture. 

Ieri pomeriggio sono andata a piedi a pagare l'affitto mensile e per comprare alcune cose al supermercato. Sono passata davanti a queste pecore e dovevo solo fare una foto.




I remember when I saw my first Italian sheep when I arrived in Malonno last year. It made me laugh a lot. The Italian sheep have such long ears compared to the Welsh sheep.

Ricordo quando ho visto la mia prima pecora italiana quando sono arrivata a Malonno l'anno scorso. Mi ha fatto ridere molto. Le pecore italiane hanno orecchie cosรฌ lunghe rispetto alle pecore gallesi.


The Italian sheep are a lot bigger too. I wouldn't like to meet this type of sheep in the middle of the night! 

Anche le pecore italiane sono molto piรน grandi. Non mi piacerebbe incontrare questo tipo di pecore nella mezza della notte!


What do you think... are the welsh sheep a lot nicer?

Cosa ne pensate ... le pecore gallesi sono molto piรน belle?




Until tomorrow!
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment