Translate

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Things I like...

A random list of things I like today.


A morning run in the rain.

Una corsa mattutina sotto la pioggia.


A hot shower.

Una doccia calda.


Freshly squeezed orange juice.

Succo d'arancia appena spremuto.



The smell of the first cup of coffee of the day. 

Il profumo del primo caffรจ della giornata.


Doing strength exercises and singing along to the radio. 

Facendo esercizi di forza e cantando con la radio.


Talking to my father and then my grandmother through Skype.

Parlare con mio padre e poi con mia nonna su Skype.


A plate of pasta for lunch.

Un piatto di pasta per pranzo.


A long afternoon walk with Macchia up to Vallicella in the snow. 

Una lunga passeggiata pomeridiana con Macchia fino a Vallicella nella neve.




Coming home to make a cup of tea and eat a slice of homemade banana bread. (my favourite cake!)

Tornare a casa per fare una tazza di tรจ e mangiare una fetta di banana bread fatto in casa. (la mia torta preferita!)


Dragon trying to chase my fingers across the computer keyboard as I write this. ๐Ÿ˜ป

Dragon che cerca di seguire le mie dita sulla tastiera del computer mentre scrivo questo.


It's a simple life, but I like it very much. 

รˆ una vita semplice, ma mi piace molto.


A domani, 

Heidi, Macchia & Dragon ๐Ÿ’›



No comments:

Post a Comment