Translate

Friday, November 20, 2020

Happy Friday!

Hello everyone! Happy Friday! 

After my morning run and after I had eaten breakfast, I went to the supermarket near my house to buy a few few things. 

Ciao a tutti! Buon venerdì!

Dopo la mia corsa mattutina e dopo aver fatto colazione, sono andata al supermercato vicino a casa mia per comprare alcune cose.


Do you know the name for any of these items in English?

I bought a litre of milk, half a dozen eggs, some tomatoes, two yoghurts, a bag of pasta, some mozzarella cheese, two courgettes, green tea and two packets of dried apricots. 

Ho comprato un litro di latte, mezza dozzina di uova, alcuni pomodori, due yogurt, un sacchetto di pasta, mozzarella, due zucchine, tè verde e due pacchetti di albicocche secche.

I paid twelve euros and fifty-five cents. 

Ho pagato dodici euro e cinquantacinque centesimi.

Did you go to the shop to buy some food today? What did you buy?

Sei andato a fare la spesa oggi? Cosa hai comprato?

Before lunch, I took Macchia for a walk in the woods. Today it is another beautiful sunny November day... But did you hear the strong wind yesterday evening!?👀

Prima di pranzo, ho portato Macchia a fare due passi nel bosco. Oggi è un' altra bella giornata di sole di novembre ... Ma ieri sera avete sentito il vento forte!? 👀

Writing in the sunshine


This evening a new friend arrived at Via Stretta Canali... Dragon the kitten. Look how cute he is! 😍 I'm sure I will write about him some more soon. I hope he and Macchia will become friends!

Stasera in Via Stretta Canali è arrivato un nuovo amico ... il gattino Dragon. Guarda com'è carino! Sono sicura che presto scriverò di lui ancora un po'. Spero che lui e Macchia diventino amici!

Dragon the kitten


Until tomorrow! A domani!

Heidi, Macchia & Dragon 🐶🐱


No comments:

Post a Comment