Translate

Sunday, November 22, 2020

Easy like Sunday Morning

This morning, I woke up after a blissful nine hours of sleep to the sound of Dragon meowing. 

Stamattina, mi sono svegliata dopo nove ore di sonno beato al suono del miagolio di Dragon.

He was obviously hungry, it was breakfast time! 

Era ovviamente affamato, era ora di colazione!

I gave Dragon some food and some milk and then I started my day with some yoga. Dragon tried to join in, by climbing up my leg but he didn't get very far! 

Ho dato a Dragon del cibo e del latte e poi ho iniziato la mia giornata con dello yoga. Dragon ha cercato di unirsi, arrampicandosi sulla mia gamba ma non è andato molto lontano!


After I had eaten my breakfast, Dragon fell back asleep and I played the piano. Today no, I'm not going to Piz Tri!

Dopo aver fatto colazione, Dragon si è riaddormentato e io ho suonato il pianoforte. Oggi no, non vado in Piz Tri! 


Today I don't run, but I did some strength exercises at home and then took Macchia for a walk in the sunshine. 

Oggi io non corro, ma ho fatto alcuni esercizi di forza a casa e poi ho portato Macchia a fare due passi al sole.



With the sun on my face and the sound of the church bells ringing out for mass, it did really feel like an easy Sunday morning. I hope you can all see why I enjoy my life here so much!

Con il sole sul viso e il suono delle campane della chiesa per la messa, sembrava davvero una tranquilla domenica mattina. Spero che possiate tutti capire perché mi godo così tanto la mia vita qui!


Happy Sunday to you all!

Heidi 

Sleeping Dragons!



No comments:

Post a Comment