Translate

Saturday, November 28, 2020

La mia curva preferita...

Maybe I am a bit crazy but I have a favourite bend here in Malonno. 

Forse sono un po' matta ma ho una curva preferita qui a Malonno.

This is it! È questa!



Last year when I stayed in Malonno for my au pair experience with Guido, Paola and their children at Sim Informatica, every morning I would get up and go for a run or on the bike. 

L'anno scorso, quando sono stata a Malonno per la mia esperienza (au pair) con Guido, Paola e i loro figli alla Sim Informatica, ogni mattina mi alzavo e andavo a correre o in bici.


On these mornings when I went on the bike, I would ride up the road by Cornola and then take the road towards Loritto. 

In queste mattine, quando andavo in bici, salivo la strada per Cornola e poi prendevo la strada per Loritto.


It was during these mornings that I discovered my favourite bend. It is hard to describe exactly why it is my favourite... but I love it because you can see the beautiful panorama of the mountains. Especially on the downhill. 

È stato durante queste mattine che ho scoperto la mia curva preferita. È difficile descrivere esattamente perché è la mia preferita ... ma lo adoro perché puoi vedere il bellissimo panorama delle montagne. Soprattutto in discesa.


Do you have a favourite bend, or am I the only crazy one?

Voi avete una curva preferita o sono l'unica pazza?


See you tomorrow!

Heidi




No comments:

Post a Comment