Translate

Friday, November 27, 2020

Storytime with Macchia 🐶

I'm very lucky because the sun always shines on my house for most of the day.  

Sono molto fortunata perché il sole splende sempre sulla mia casa per la maggior parte della giornata.


The sun shines through the two big windows and makes the living room nice and warm. 

Il sole filtra dalle due grandi finestre e rende il soggiorno piacevole e caldo.


After lunch, I like to sit in the sunshine and read my book. 

Dopo pranzo, mi piace sedermi al sole e leggere il mio libro. 


Today I sat outside on the steps in the sunshine to read and Macchia kept me company!

Oggi mi sono seduta fuori sui gradini al sole a leggere e Macchia mi ha tenuto compagnia!


Do you like to read?

Ti piace leggere?


Do you read books in Italian or English? 

Leggi libri in italiano o inglese?


Macchia is a bilingual dog, so she reads with me in English and Italian... 😉

Macchia è un cane bilingue, quindi legge con me in inglese e italiano ... 😉


Happy Friday! See you tomorrow!

Heidi & Macchia



No comments:

Post a Comment