Translate

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Piz Tri (again!)

Another day, another time to the summit of Piz Tri. I'm not crazy, I promise!

Un altro giorno, un'altra volta in Piz Tri. Non sono pazza, lo prometto!



Today I took the paths through the woods towards Lezza and then to Vent. 

Oggi ho preso i sentieri nel bosco verso Lezza e poi verso Vent.


From Vent, I passed by the two small lakes and then made my way to the summit.

Da Vent, sono passata vicino ai due laghetti e poi mi sono diretta verso la cima.


I arrived at the summit of Piz Tri at about 10:40am. There was a lot less snow today compared to Saturday. 

Sono arrivata in cima verso le 10:40. Oggi c'era molta meno neve rispetto a sabato.


This made the downhill a lot easier, and I ran back down in time for a big bowl of pasta for lunch!

Questo ha reso la discesa molto più facile e sono tornata giù in tempo per una grande ciotola di pasta per pranzo!


Eat pasta, run fasta? - Yes!

see you tomorrow, 

Heidi 

No comments:

Post a Comment